Skip to main content

IN DA BENIGIN?

 

Dear Married Friend, 

Where do I begin? 

The top? Nah!  The end perhaps...

Jesus girl, 2 kids, 1 husband, young (age here isn't the matter so don't ask me..lol..) and a jack of all trades (that is a post for another day). 

Recently, I have been burdened by the rising number of my married friends who were having issues in their homes. I wished I had known. I wished I had spoken to them. I wished I had asked. I wished I had prayed more for them. 

The internet isn't helping my sanity either. Very often, my husband and I will be in a heated discussion trying to look at the story told, the untold story and what the scriptures say on the issue and it will end there. 

But I am not sitting around any longer and whining. I am going to pray and ask, talk and write, love and encourage. 

So here's to better, healthier relationships on the biggest, surest foundation - "Jesus" (please not religion). As I study the scriptures and books, meet and discuss with friends and hear from you, I know that this blog will be a massive success as we help each other become better and grow in knowledge. 


DMF CLUB BEGINS TODAY!

Lots of loveπŸ’–, 

From another married friend. 

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome. I look forward to your heart and wisdom here. Please, don't leave out your single friends like me. Would be beautiful to read insights for us. Thank you.❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this. May God uphold you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Ma, more grace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting πŸ‘, ride on sis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well-done SisπŸ˜‹

    ReplyDelete
  7. We definitely need more young people on this space talking about this from God's perspective. Thanks for taking up the baton Unoma. I look forward to reading your thoughts. Congratulations on this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A.S.K (The Secret of Za Oza Room)

Dear Married Friend (DMF),  A few nights ago, as I lay on my bed, the very popular scripture "ask and ye shall receive" popped into my head. Then the discussion began.  Disclaimer: Before I continue, biko, if you are not 18+, this blog post is not for you yet. Shame dey even catch me to write this post but I am only a messenger. Ehn, let's continue!   Indeed the discussion began. I was laughing hard to myself and kept on asking the Holy Spirit, why exactly we were having this conversation with Matthew 7:7πŸ˜„.  Let me remind you what it says:  Matthew 7:7 - Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: This popular scripture however helped me as a child to understand that our heavenly father gives good gifts and answers prayers if we follow the Matthew 7:7 principle. It was one of those scriptures that helped build our faith in God.  Now imagine how weird it felt when the Holy Spirit used this scripture...